When is Cherry Blossom Season in Japan?
Seeing thousands of pink blossoms blanketing the picturesque Japanese scenery is definitely a once in a lifetime experience. In Japan’s most visited destinations (Tokyo, Kyoto, & Osaka) Cherry blossom season takes place in Japan each year, beginning at the end of March and lasting through mid to late April. Each year the blooming of the trees are carefully tracked and reported on, much like the fall foliage in the Northeast United States. Here’s a map showing the dates of cherry blossom bloom dates for 2015 and 2014.
2016 Cherry Blossom Tour Dates
We are excited to announce that our cherry blossom dates have been announced and are ready for booking! You can see all dates below and view full itineraries for the Japan Classics, Japan Kanto and Japan Kansai Tour on our website: www.SuperValueTours.com
What’s included on a tour?
- Accommodations- All 4 & 5 star properties that are centrally located
- Most Meals- Western and Japanese buffets for breakfast and delicious local cuisine for lunch and dinner
- Transportation- Luxury coaches, trams, water taxis, bullet train*
- All Entrance Fees
- Guide Service throughout the tour and headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Travel insurance- details here
*depending on itinerary
Airfare is also available from any North American destination, see complete tour dates, itineraries and pricing on www.SuperValueTours.com
For a detailed quotation, email info@supervaluetours or call 877-388-1777