We’re excited to announce our newest destination for 2016- CHINA! Our 12 Day Golden China program will include the must see cities of Biejing and Xian, then continue to explore China’s natural wonders in Huanglong and Jiuzhaigou National Park, before finishing with a visit to the Panda Reserve Center in Chengdu. A key difference between our tour program and other China tours is that there is no designated shopping time or factory tours. We understand time is precious so make sure to avoid shopping and tourist traps.
Additional highlights include centrally located, 5 star hotel accommodations including the Waldorf Astoria in Beijing and the Ritz Carlton in Chengdu. The itinerary also includes a visit to the Great Wall at Mutianyu, one of the best reserved, yet least commercialized sections of the wall. Guests can enjoy a cable car, chair lift and even toboggan with views of the Great Wall. Also, while exploring Jiuzhaigou National Park, tour guests will enjoy a privately chartered bus to avoid crowds.
- Relive imperial majesty by visiting the Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven.
- Explore the best preserved section of the Great Wall by cable car, chair lift, or toboggan.
- Visit the mighty Terracotta Warriors and Horses.
- Learn more about the 5,000 years of Chinese history and culture at the Shaanxi History Museum.
- Bike or walk on top of the Ancient City Wall.
- Huanglong: The strategic location of our hotel allows us to walk to the scenic entrance and avoid crowds.
- Fly to Jiuzhaigou instead of a 10 hour bus ride.
- Privately chartered bus to explore the national park in leisure.
- Up close encounter of adorable pandas at the world’s largest Panda Reserve Center.
- Special in-depth tour of the 2,000 year old Dujiangyan Irrigation System.
For complete dates and pricing, please visit here. A detailed day to day itinerary, hotels and meals are also included.