- About Us
The Super Value Difference - A Better Way to Tour!
We believe travel is about bridging cultures and sharing unique experiences. That's why we design our own itineraries and operate our own tours from the ground up: so we can treat our guests like family. To us, 'value' means making a better way to tour.
Super Value Tours is a US-based tour design company specializing in creating the best tours to Japan, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, and Cambodia. For destinations where traveling on your own may be difficult, we design our tour programs to overcome these barriers and introduce you to the best of each location.
Our Tour Design Philosophy
Putting people over profits is part of our core philosophy. We appreciate the time our guests spend when they are traveling with us, more than the value of the dollar. We deeply value these opportunities and incorporate our core philosophies into tour design.
NO TOURIST TRAPS: No matter if you are just starting out your bucket list or have already finished most, time is precious to everyone. That’s why we include only the most worthwhile places on any of our tours.
EXPERIENCE THE UNGOOGLEABLE: We are lucky to live in an age where so much great information is available online. However, having the best travel experience is reliant on having access to fresh information you can only get by being in a local destination. When we design our tours, we are constantly looking for the best new things to introduce to you.
BE A TRAVELER, NOT A TOURIST: At its core, travel is about exchanging cultures and ideas. We do not believe joining a tour means you have to feel like a tourist. We are always seeking the best ways to share local cultures with our guests.
FOOD: Food is a big part of every culture, and we simply love to eat! From local favorites in modest street stalls to 3-starred Michelin restaurants, we spend a tremendous amount of time and energy seeking the best foods to share with our guests.
From our carefully planned itineraries (designed to avoid crowds and tourist traps), hand-picked meals, to our centrally-located hotels, we curate each aspect of our tours in detail, in the hopes of giving our travelers the best trip possible.
We are proud to say we are an award-winning tour operator and also 5-star rated on yelp.com.Our InclusionsSuper Value Tours was founded on the idea that all aspects of your tour, from start to finish, are of the highest quality, driven by integrity and presented at a fair price. While each country and tour are unique, every tour includes the following:
- Luxurious and Atmospheric Hotel Accommodations: Our hotels are attractions in themselves. Often very well known and best reviewed on travel websites, like Trip Advisor, each hotel provides a high level of comfort with incredible hotel features such as hot springs and impeccable service. Additionally, all hotels are centrally located and meticulously sourced by our operations team to ensure high quality.
- Multilingual Expert Guides: Our tour is fully-escorted so you may enjoy the world-class service of our own knowledgeable, professional English speaking guides. Our guides are the most important people in our company, delivering you a caring and quality experience. Where available, enjoy free time to explore on your own with helpful information we provide.
- Culinary Experiences: We hand-pick restaurants featuring local specialties- some several generations old. Enjoy a variety of menu selections; delightfully different from typical tours. Additionally, rather than taking our guests to one restaurant- we often provide many options in order to accommodate each individual’s unique taste. Many of our restaurants solely work with our company alone- solidifying the fact that your experience will be unique and truly distinctive- ideal for both the culinary challenged and advanced foodies alike!
- Variety and Comfortable Transportation: Planes, trains, buses, rickshaws, motorboats and cruise ships are just a handful of the modes of transportation on our tours. We provide a wide variety of transportation to give you an opportunity to experience the destination from several different perspectives. Additionally, we guarantee that all transportation is as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Entrance Fees
- Complimentary Travel Insurance
Our ExclusionsYour time is valuable, we promise to leave out the tourist traps that may squander hours of your precious time. We also promise to exclude hidden fees. Our price is all inclusive and transparent- the price you are quoted is the final price you pay- no hidden airline fees, or mandatory insurance purchases. We like being upfront with our costs because we know our clients appreciate this.
Our ReputationAt Super Value Tours we are genuinely proud of our product. We consider ourselves lucky to be able to serve an esteemed and savvy clientele. Our loyal customers continuously reassure us that our services surpass their highest expectations because we are trustworthy and our itineraries are organized, thoughtful, and creative. Many of our guests come to us from word-of-mouth referrals, reassuring you that we abide by high quality standards.Our Mission & PhilosophyOur goal is to provide an enjoyable and authentic cultural experience. We want our guests to learn, feel and experience as the locals do. As travel enthusiasts ourselves, we’re passionate about providing life changing experiences and understand travel should be about learning and enjoying different cultures first hand.Super Value Tours, in combination with its sister company Signet Tours, is one of the leading tour operators in North America, specializing in deluxe escorted tours to Asia. We offer quality tours and great service to an esteemed and savvy clientele at remarkable value. We have also become North America's #1 tour operator to Japan and Taiwan. With an over 99% customer satisfaction rating, we are proud of our products and invite you to travel with us soon!
- Super Value Tours Milestones
10th annual conference of tour guides is held in Kyoto, Japan
Super Value Tours earns 2 Gold Travel Weekly Magellan Awards
More to come!!In 2015
9th annual conference of tour guides is held in Taipei, Taiwan
Super Value Tours guest becomes Taiwan's 10 millionth traveler for the yearIn 2014
8th annual conference of tour guides is held in Kunming, China
Russia and Croatia tours are launched
2nd time awarded the Taiwan Tourism Award by the Taiwan Tourism BureauIn 2013
7th annual conference of tour guides is held in Fujian, China
Central Japan tours are launched
China Fujian tours are launched
China Tibet tours are launchedIn 2012
6th annual conference of tour guides is held in Kanto, Japan
West Japan tours are launched.
China Silk Road tours are launched.
New Orient Express tours are launched.In 2011
5th annual conference of tour guides is held in Taipei, TaiwanSupernet donates USD＄20,000 to Red Cross for aid in March 11th Japan TsunamiSupernet becomes the second organization to win the Taiwan Tourism AwardTaiwan Island tours are launchedChina Yunnan tours with Shangri-La are launchedIn 2010
Supernet Tours becomes the second organization to win the Taiwan Tourism Award
4th annual conference of tour guides is held in Guilin, China
Taiwan West Coast tours are launchedIn 2009
3rd annual conference of tour guides is held in Beijing, China.
Supernet becomes one of the only companies from North America to be awarded the prestigious Japan Tourism Agency Award for outstanding service.
Golden China tours (Beijing, Xi'an, Guilin, & Shanghai) are launched.
China Sichuan & Hunan tours are launched
First tours to Taiwan (East Coast) are launched.In 2008
Super Value Tours, Inc. is officially launched as the sister company to Signet Tours, Inc. to provide the same high-quality tours in English languages.
2nd annual conference of tour guides is held in Shanghai, China
Kyushu tours are launched
The annual number of guests on our Japan tours exceeds 20,000.In 2007
1st annual conference of tour guides is held in Bangkok, Thailand
China Yunnan tours are launchedIn 2006
To meet growing demand for our high-end tours in English languages, our English guide team is created and first departures to Asia begin.
China Yangtze South tour is launched.In 2005
Hokkaido & Northeast Japan tours are launched.In 2004
Japan Classics tour is launchedIn 2003
Japan Kansai tours are launched.In 2002
First Japan tour is launchedIn 2001
Northern Thailand tours are launched.In 2000
Thailand tours are launched as our first destination.In 1999
Supernet Tours, Inc is established together with its subsidiary, Signet Tours, Inc. to serve the Chinese-American market with high quality travel packages.
- Community and Events